PDA

View Full Version : Blood clot or PMS?

RaichuArcanine
12-10-14, 11:18
Ok, so I'm an 18 year old who has perfect BP, doesn't smoke and is not on birth control. It's coming up to my time of month, and after my walk today I have been getting pain in both legs, and in particular my upper right thigh with muscle spasms. There is no redness or swelling but I'm freaking out I have a blood clot. help!

MM
12-10-14, 18:42
you just went for a walk, even if you don't regularly have pain in your legs, its not strange to think its because you were just active! Blood clots, if i remember correctly, are super warm to the touch and would only get worse. I assume you're doing better now? :) Don't worry, it could very well be PMS, from exercise, or just randomly! Definitely is not a blood clot, especially since you have great BP and you don't smoke! Deep breaths :)

kaz76
13-10-14, 09:20
I get that every time with pms. It started with my first period ay 14. I'm now 37 and still get it. It normally starts anywhere from 10 days to a few days before my period.

RaichuArcanine
14-10-14, 15:57
Thanks you guys! For some reason brain tumor and blood clots are my latest fears haha. Vitamin E cream really helped my legs!