PDA

View Full Version : scary news story!

Bexx1
12-10-14, 23:41
I have just read a frankly terrifying news story that is on all the 'big' newspaper websites BBC, Mirror etc about a greek woman who died of cancer who was buried and then neighbours and children in the street heard screaming and banging from her coffin! they dug her up and she was dead but a doctor who investigated the body says it was impossible for her to have done that due to her advanced state of rigger mortis. Now usually I would say this is BS but the fact its on the BBC has really freaked me out a bit! :scared15:

Catherine S
13-10-14, 00:39
It was more likely on BBC news because she was dug up rather than she was still alive in her grave poor woman. Digging a body up again is big news. Which part scared you?

ISB x

Bexx1
13-10-14, 00:54
The idea of her being alive! The idea of not being dead when everyone thinks you are is terrifying to me! x

MyNameIsTerry
13-10-14, 05:13
It must be incredibly rare though. I know there are forms of poison that can cause this which have been popular in films when covering voodoo, zombies, etc but where are the recorded cases of them happening other than possibly in history which tends to introduce bias due to ineffectual scientific techniques of the times?

From reading that the doctor who examined the body after stated that she was in rigor and had been dead for hours, this sounds like a hoax. They've only got to do a liver temperature test to determine time of dead to disprove this really.

Bexx1
13-10-14, 16:44
thats what I thought it jus doesn't seem real! Thank you that really helped :)