PDA

View Full Version : eye issues, scared

shan
13-10-14, 17:00
Does anyone else with anxiety/depression have problems with vision? I find myself staring into space all the time and my eyes seem unfocused and of course I keep thinking it's a brain tumour. Then silly mr google said it could be absence seizures and that's also making me very scared…

Am I the only one??

WorriedTeen221
13-10-14, 17:10
What is your sleep and diet like? Do you wear glasses?

shan
13-10-14, 17:21
What is your sleep and diet like? Do you wear glasses?

My sleep is okay, so is my diet…I think? I'm not sure, I eat when I want and what I want and sleep as much as I can. I've just started university so I'm not sure whether it's all the stress built up from that. I just feel awful all the time. I'm scared it's a brain tumour :( I wear glasses when necessary but even they're not helping

CleverLittleViper
13-10-14, 18:19
I think that can be a common thing with anxiety sufferers. But if you're really worried about it, I would get to the opticians just to be sure. You may need to up your prescription or maybe wear your glasses on a more regular basis.

RaverNeko
14-10-14, 21:22
Have you had an eye exam? I'm sure we all have moments where we stare out into space, and our vision gets wonky because of it. I had an eye exam about a week or two ago and it came back completely normal, so I'm sure you're fine!

KLP
14-10-14, 21:53
I have had a constant vision disturbance since this started, 24/7, and I've had a MRI of brain and guest what..... Fine!