PDA

View Full Version : AM I THE ONLY ONE

lmb
31-12-06, 18:26
[:P] IVE SUFFERD WITH ANXEITY AND DEPRESSION 4 YEARS YOU THINK I WOULD B USED TO IT BY NOW I CAME OF 20MGS OF CITILOPRAM 4 7 WEEKS THEN I STARTED TO GET ILL AGAIN IVE GONE BACK ON MY TABLETS AGAINI HAVE LOADS OF PHOBIAS WORSE ONE DEATH PHOBIA I ALWAYS THINK THAT IM GOING TO DIE MY BREATHING ALWAYS SEEMS TO B WRONG I KEEP THINKING THAT I CANT BREATH MY THROAT IS ALWAYS DEAD TIGHT AND MY MOUTH FEELS DEAD DRYI WANT OUT FOR A BIT OF A WALK YESTERDAY I WAS OK BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE SHOPS THIS MORNING MY BODY DINT WANT TO MOVE MY LEGS FELT TIGHT LIKE THEY DINT WANT TO WALK IM SORRY FOR GOING ON IVE BEEN BACK ON MY TABLETS 3 WEEKS I9 JUST HOPE I START FEELING BETTER SOON

jodie
31-12-06, 18:38
hi

sorry you are having a bad time i think lots of people get the things you are getting so please dont think it is just you .
mabe your just having a blip at the min i am sure things will get better for you the tabs will help but we have to try to overcome the fear to start to get better i think .
i know it is hard i have times when i think it has all gone away then it comes back and feels much worse ....now i just think to myself when things are good that i will have bad days and i will have to deal with them (hard to do i know)
hope the new year is better for you
love jodie

Suzi26
31-12-06, 19:05
Hi the same thing is happening to me i had been on seroxat 20mgs for around 6 years slowy came of them and doctor put me on citalopram because of side effeacts of coming of seroxat. was taking 5mgs every 3rd day and started a new job in central london. I have had a massive relapse and had terrible panic attacks and headaches im now on lorazepam when needed and citalopram 10mgs for around 2 weeks and still not feeling better. The lorazepam helps me get to work but gonna have to leave my job and get work locally as i have panic attacks on public transport.
Your not alone i feel like that often but when using this website it shows me that alot of others are in the same boat.
Lets stay in touch via email system if you like we can support each other. Where do you live im in east london walthamstow.
Suzi xx

lmb
01-01-07, 08:58
hi suzi i live in derbyshire i woke up this morning all my body feels heavy its like your the worst person in the world the world i have sufferd with this for yearsglad to hear im not the only one yes we can stay in touch you never no we might b able to help each other a lot lisaxxx