PDA

View Full Version : Just a short introduction

MommyLondon
14-10-14, 22:42
Hello everyone....I was a member here several years ago...I think back when I may have had a huge meltdown and was completely convinced I was dying and there fore also completely housebound....It was miserable...But this site and the chat room really helped me a lot....Since then I started my own web site and chat room to help some others with a specific condition known as Benign Fasciculation Syndrome....But there are times that I still need my own support for my own issues and condition.....I am no longer housebound but I would still consider myself somewhat Agoraphobic as I still can not travel far out side of my comfort zone...

So...with all that being said I am returning here where I can share and talk with others who can relate to my struggles and also to offer my support to others...

I'm happy to be back on here and look forward to getting to know some or all of you..

Take care

LeAnne :)

P.S...I am often asked if I am from the UK because of my user name...My husband is...His nickname is London...My nickname is Mommy lol....so there you go :)