PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever just felt really weird for the day?

anxious_thoughts
14-10-14, 23:15
Hello everyone, haven't posted on here in a while. Overall, my anxiety has been a lot better but today I feel kind of off.

I'm two days into my monthly so it all may be related to that, but I just feel like I'm living in a bubble today. Like I'm there but not actually there. I feel slightly dizzy and nauseas and I just have this anxious feeling that I'm going to pass out :(

Very worried because since I have brain tumour anxiety I feel like it's related to the brain tumour. :(

*Fallen Angel*
15-10-14, 10:19
Yes I feel a bit like that today. A bit dreamlike and not totally with it. I have had a sore throat on and off for a few days and feel a bit dizzy so I'm putting it down to that. I still worry a bit though.

SarahH
15-10-14, 12:53
Often....I just roll with the day... then wait for tomorrow...

sarah

fruity
15-10-14, 13:34
I believe it,s the weather for all this & feelings. but deffo your monthly plays a roll

meche
15-10-14, 14:46
Unusually, I've had this alot lately. I've had many positive, full of energy days then out of the blue on no particular day & for no reason..... boom... I feel achy, heady, spaced out & generally out of sorts. Thankfully this only lasts 1-2 days max then I'm back up again. Like Sarah, I just roll with it. I also used to have BT anxiety but I quickly realised that 6-7 months had passed and I was no iller and still alive :doh:! The same applies to any illness. I stopped worrying after that. xx