PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms all over the board... looking for answers

Jocruz
15-10-14, 17:30
Hey everyone, I have been twitching pretty consistently now for about 2 years. My bfs started after an abscessed tooth and heavy antibiotics combined with quitting nicotine (on/off of it over and over and over again), changing jobs, changing girlfriends, and extended use of adderall. I'm pretty sure all of this combine caused my bfs. I started sitting at a desk all day. In this time I also started gaining weight. I was always a smaller guy, but started lifting weights. I've gained about 30 lbs in the time that I've been twitching (about 15 muscle/15 fat). I'm now 5' 9", 185 lbs, and in a constant brain fog. I can say that I honestly do have anxiety issues. My anxiety didn't devlop until later in life right after all of the events that I mentioned earlier. I was 22 when I started BFS, now I am 24 years old. Early 20s seems like a pretty common age for this condidtion. I first noticed my bfs, when I was playing an ios game on my phone and my hands wouldn't quit shaking. Tremors... Then came the knockers, and the thumpers, and the buzzing, and the fascics. Now I twitch a lot. I work out when I can, my diet is bad, and I'm about 20 lbs overweight. My thumbs twitch and are always sore, I have a tremor on my right hand (index finger) when using it (like the scroll bar on a mouse), a twitch in my right inner elbow (especially when bent for the last 3 months), twitches ALL OVER ALL DAY I wake up in the morning with numb limbs, my mouth feels fat and tingley 24/7, sensitive eyes, I feel like I have trouble pronouncing certain words even though I really don't, my eyes water constantly, my libido is down, not to mention I have ibs like something awful. I've been through the whole als/ms scare and I just don't think thats what I have anymore. My symptoms are too widespread. What I do want to know is how to fix all of this *beep*. I HATE IT. Can anyone help me. I think that this is all stress/anxiety induced but also believe that it could be due to being out of shape/food allergies.

Also, get soreness pains, and twitching all over but they seem to be at their worst on my right arm. My right arm is still just as strong as the left, but holding things feels kinda funny, and off. For example, a fork, or toothbrush, or writing my name. My hand writing has gone to shit since all of this.

Any answers are welcome. Help me!