PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

CraigE
31-12-06, 23:40
my anxiety & depression have seemed to be getting worse and recently I've had to go into hospital for treatment becuse of feeling sucicdal , but I'm out for new years eve. the doctors have know put me on Diazepam, Venlafaxine, Olanzapine & a multivitamin. I dont really know much about these drugs, but i'm just hoping they make me better, I was prescibed mirtazapine before but did'nt have any effect on me nor did cipralex a few years back, & I'll be back into hospital tomorrow. at this very moment I cant see any future for me, not to sure if my anxiety will ever go. Ive been on the sick for around the last five years or so, n i'm only 23, anyway happy new year everyone.

Craig

chillx
01-01-07, 01:00
Hi Craig,

Please don't loose hope. You are getting the necessary help from the professionals and I am sure in time you will get the correct medication to help you. It is all about being patient, I know it can be very difficult. Have you been offered therapy? Do you live on your own or are you with your family?

Just keep posting on this forum Craig and you will get lots of support and make new friends. People do care.

chillx

bearcrazy
01-01-07, 01:11
Hi Craig,
Hope you're home for good soon! Its not hopeless you know, there's always hope! My son has had ME for 10 years now, he is 24 and had to give up school, college, work etc. But he has found a fantastic partner to live with and they are happy even though every day is a struggle! Hang in There!
TC XXXXXXXXXXXXX

CraigE
01-01-07, 10:40
thank you, I'll try and stick it at these medication for a bit only been on them for around two weeks, and at the moment I live with my mum, gotta go back to the royal glamorgan today to finnish of my treatment. its not to bad there, I got my own room with my own shower & toilet, hopefully I wont be in for too long, but I am allowed to go out and stuff with my family & they have been visting me there often. I been seeing a physchiatrist like aswell she was the one who changed my medication (she's been really nice to talkk to & supportive). at the moment i feeling a bit happier today, looking forward going back into hospital like even tho theres nothin to do there, all my family sayin i'm in the right place now for help & I feel pretty safe there to, just wish i could feel safe like that everywhere.

cheers everyone

craig