PDA

View Full Version : New member here. Long term anxiety suffererer - Scotland.

JarethGoblinKing
16-10-14, 08:48
Hi all

Well as title says I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for around 15 years now. I am terrified of travelling/being away from the toilet as my main symptoms are stomach (nausea, diarrhoea) I'm also scared of crowds and enclosed spaces. I can't go to the hairdresser or dentist or anywhere that I feel 'trapped' and unable to escape. I'm going to a concert next week (my husband surprised me with a ticket as my friends were going) and I'm a total mess this week. Its 2 hours drive, I feel trapped when in the car with other people (I'm the only driver among the people going), Its the SSE Hydro so there will be huge crowds. We can't afford to lose the £140 that he paid for the ticket (Its a meet and greet with the bands backstage before the show) so I need to go but at the moment I really wish I didn't have to even though I really want to see the bands.

Anyway that's enough about me. If you have any advice please let me know!!

venusbluejeans
16-10-14, 13:01
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
19-10-14, 16:23
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.