PDA

View Full Version : really need to talk to someone

tricia56
16-10-14, 14:32
hi not sure ware to post this and apolize for long post but im not sure if this is apart of anxiety. ive sufferd with gad now for 9yrs ive had cbt a few times it hasn't really helped much and not on meds, but for the last few weeks the anxiety has been quite bad and for the last few days ive been feeling abit low and lonely and I feel as if I want to cry but cant and keep worring now that im getting depression,i don't know if its because for the past few mnths every day there seems to be something phisicaly wrong with me it started off with bad ears then I started to get a cough and flem and a runny nose every morning,then two weeks ago my daughter got a bad chest infection and then my cough and flem got worse and my doc gave me antibiotics which I finished the course aweek ago I still have the flem and nose bugged up every morning but its the feeling of feeling abit low and the lonely feeling ive had the past few days and its really scaring me,as im petried incase I end up with depression as my son inlaw has got it really bad and i don't want to be like him, I went to see my gp on tue and she has sent me blood tests just rule out anything ,I do suffer with health anxiety too and that has been quite bad too so I don't know if that has anything to do with how im feeling. sorry for long post just want some reassurance or something so thk you for reading

SarahH
17-10-14, 09:06
Hi Tricia,

I don't want you to think people are ignoring your post. You know the "reassurance" seeking is nit good for someone with health anxiety, but I understand how low you are feeling. Perhaps a trip to your GP would be a good thing and explain and be honest about how you are feeling.

Good luck

sarah

MrsNoggin
17-10-14, 10:55
I think it's totally normal to feel down if you've been poorly. Really ill, or just a bit. If you're body is busy recovering, it won't be keeping on top of everything else.

trish1955
17-10-14, 11:48
Hi pat I think it sounds like your burning your self out with the wat if I end up like my son in law you have been poorly so you might be down. But there is being down and there compile at break down which your son in law as had you can be depressed with out going in tons full break down ring me if you need to this afternoon would be good have inf a bit. Of a wobble my self this morning. Lol I didn't get up till eleven so feel crappy. Speak later xxxxx