PDA

View Full Version : What are these testicular lumps?

IzaakDenver
16-10-14, 17:16
I'm a 15 year old guy who has had 3 painless lumps on my right testicle for over 2 years.
When i was in primary school about 4-5 years ago i had a torsion on my left testicle which was obviously painful. Anyways, ages ago i noticed a few lumps on my right testicle and i Think (Not too sure) that my Dad asked my doctor who checked up on me what they were, and i think (again not too sure) that he said it was probably just scarring tissue.

Now around a month ago i got worried again by them and about a month ago now i went to the doctors who said that they were cysts and that they were nothing to worry about. The only thing that worries me is that i asked if i can show him where they were and he said 'Let me find them' so i did. I don't know if he found what i wanted him to but he said that they were cysts of course. He then drawn a diagram to me and my dad and he said that the lumps i had were not on the 'hard' surface of the testicle, and that if they were there i should worry, however he said mine weren't. The only thing is - my lumps are on the hard surface of my testicle ( One at the bottom, one on the right and one around the back). I advice of what you guys think these are- are these really cysts??

venusbluejeans
16-10-14, 17:22
I think you should trust your doctor, they know what they are talking about.

venusbluejeans
16-10-14, 17:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.