PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety? Dizziness

Flibby
16-10-14, 22:38
Hello all,

Long time lurker..I'm not sure how long this post will be so i do apologise in advance if i go off topic.

To set things off, my HA started around 2-3 years ago, very shortly after getting an app for my phone that monitored heart rate. I began to get very very concious about my heart, checking my heart rate every few hours eventually, and some time after that i had palpitations, went into hospital for an ECG etc, everything was fine and touch wood, i haven't had palpitations since.

I gradually managed to stop checking my heart rate and aside from a few times, i've realised that it fluctuated when i've eaten, and even when i'm breathing in or out etc and it's completely normal. So success!

My issue now is that i sometimes get dizzy. I'm not talking about the whole room spinning, or that i feel that i'm going to pass out, but my eyes sometimes end up, i suppose, communicating properly with my brain and i feel very 'odd' for a few seconds. After this is almost startles me, and i get panicked for a little while. I've been taking deep breaths after this and it does not last for long.

What i'm wondering is whether this is likely due to anxiety, or due to something like eye strain perhaps? I use computers all day, use my phone a lot and the issue does seem to be worse when i'm tired.

Do any of these symptoms stack up to anyone else on the forum? I would be interested to know!

Many thanks everyone.

Nick

Flibby
17-10-14, 14:43
sorry to bump. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Pcdaft
17-10-14, 15:29
Yes sounds like anxiety to me as I suffer from it too ? I'm just starting back on my meds after 3 years ? Went on Holliday to Mexico come home after one week and ended up in hospital for ten days ? So that U.S. How I am back on med ?how do you feel now ?cx