PDA

View Full Version : Shaking from head to toe!!!

Petesy
17-10-14, 14:49
Hi Everyone

I'm shaking like a leaf here violent facial twitching while trying to shave, and it's brought on a panic attack, i could feel this brewing all morning, and this is just the calm before the storm...:scared15::scared15::scared15:

I can tell this is a big one, i'm even struggling to type this :weep:

I have my 5mg diazepam sitting beside me but at the same time I'm trying to calm down without it but I've already lost... I hate these!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

It's got too much for me I'm in the house alone i've taken the 5mg of diazepam :scared11:

I really need serious help btw (psychiatric orphsycological)

Petesy :unsure:

MrAndy
17-10-14, 14:57
if it gets to bad for you go to your nearest A&E and ask for the on duty psychiatrist .They cant turn you away if you do.

Petesy
17-10-14, 15:13
Aye cheers Andy mate it's brutal 15 years this has been going on i'm 31 and the last time I seen someone about it they said " I come across as a nice young man with a deep rooted problem" turns out many years later this problem was G.A.D - P.T.S.D and it plagues me to this day I can usually go for long walks (miles) but not this one it's a full blown attack i'm starting to feel the diazepam kick in which is good but just wish these tabs weren't addictive..

First thing Monday morning i'm yelling for help i ain't going to go unheard.

Cheers Andy again for your reply

Hope all is well with yourself :bighug1:

Petesy.

MrAndy
17-10-14, 15:29
hang in there Petsey,write down what support you want and ask your doctor ,if they dont help post it up on here and lets see what is out there for you

Petesy
17-10-14, 18:11
Will do Andy thanks again mate :yesyes:

Petesy.

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

For goodness sake does it ever stop went to visit my mum and dad and i thought i was going to feint on the bus got off my legs felt like they were going to give way I quickly rushed into their house shaking like hell my mother is trying to calm me down she's suffered anxiety for 30 years but she's able to control hers now, she's trying too reassure me that this has happened to her on several occasions.... But my head is shouting OH SHIT!!!

What a day i've had :frown:

AllIsWellNow
29-10-14, 06:20
Hello Petesy,
When you're feeling a little better you might like to check out the tips in these articles from a blog titled "Emotional First Aid". The blog link contains the term "firstaidforemotions", without any spaces. It's on wordpress.
1. Can One prevent panic attacks? Yes.
2. Easy relief for panic attacks: Balms to heal yourself and help another
3. Anxiety is Emotional Contamination
Worth a look. Cheers.

Petesy
29-10-14, 17:09
Hi AllIsWellNow

Thanks a lot for that I'll be checking that out, i'm currently reading Claire Weekes "Essential Help For Your Nerves"

But i will check it out :bighug1:

Thanks again

Petesy.

MRS STRESS ED
29-10-14, 19:58
Petsey sorry you've been feeling bad it's awful when you get the shakes xxxx �� sending you positive thoughts and hugs :hugs:

chickpea
29-10-14, 22:46
Hi AllIsWellNow

Thanks a lot for that I'll be checking that out, i'm currently reading Claire Weekes "Essential Help For Your Nerves"

Thanks again

Petesy.

Claire Weeke's Self Help for Your Nerves saved my sanity - she writes so well, and reading her books feels like someone holding your hand and talking you down. Read, read and re-read! Keep a copy with you at all times.x

AllIsWellNow
30-10-14, 03:23
Excellent.

Be Well.

Hi AllIsWellNow

Thanks again

Petesy.

Petesy
02-11-14, 16:01
Thank you MRS STRESS-ED

Positivity and hugs getting embraced as i read :hugs:
Yeah it is rotten when the shaking comes on all over.

Take care Mrs STRESS-ED xx

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Hi chickpea

The way you've just explained Claire Weekes is spot on that's exactly how it makes me feel:hugs: and if their's anyone reading this thread that hasn't read her books I would strongly recommend it, knowledge is power.

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

AllIsWellNow :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Take care everyone.

Petesy

trus75
02-11-14, 17:09
nice to see that you're better. I'm going to start reading those books asap

Cheers

chickpea
02-11-14, 21:07
Thank you MRS STRESS-ED

Positivity and hugs getting embraced as i read :hugs:
Yeah it is rotten when the shaking comes on all over.

Take care Mrs STRESS-ED xx

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Hi chickpea

The way you've just explained Claire Weekes is spot on that's exactly how it makes me feel:hugs: and if their's anyone reading this thread that hasn't read her books I would strongly recommend it, knowledge is power.

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

AllIsWellNow :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Take care everyone.

Petesy

So, so glad you're feeling better - well done!
Yes, Claire Weekes is my saviour. I know some people say she's old-fashioned and quaint in the way she writes, but I actually like that - she's like a kindly, wise aunt, leading you gently to a better place. I love her!

Keep going the way you are, Petesy.:yesyes: