PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety

Pcdaft
17-10-14, 15:36
Hi every one hope yous are all ok ? Well I have H A . I new it was starting to come back I could just feel it ? Well you know don't you ??? It has been about 6months I have put this off but went on Holliday and had to come home early because I was not well then it all started ended up in hospital girl 10 days and it just out off control since then very shaken up ? I started my tabs yesterday again so feeling very low just now in bed but get up now and again for a wee wonder ? Xx:weep::weep:

joyus
17-10-14, 20:05
hello, sorry to hear your HA has returned. just wondered how you are doing today? hope things are starting to settle for you

Pcdaft
17-10-14, 21:03
Hi joyus thanks for reply I am not that good to be honest been put on cipralex yesterday and don't feel well at all but that is all down to anxiety due to the fact I was in hospital for 10 days with a very bad infection but I will get there ? How are you ?x:weep::weep:take care speak soon xx

HoldingoutforHope
17-10-14, 23:02
I know how you feel I have HA as well and Im currently battling my fear of ALS/MS. Its not a very fun time especially when its been going on for 6 weeks now. Im really sorry that your health anxiety has returned but I hope you start feeling better it takes patience and time :smile:

Pcdaft
18-10-14, 09:36
Hi hope I thanks for reply . Yes it is not very nice ? But these things are sent to try us ? But we will get there in the end hope you are well take care speak soon :):)X