PDA

View Full Version : The Bristol Stool chart - one for Fishmanpa

nomorepanic
17-10-14, 18:19
I know how much you love the "poo" threads on here. Well this made me laugh and think of you for some reason :winks:

I saw the Dietitian today and we were discussing bowel movements as we always do and I was trying to describe mine.

She turns over this plastic card hanging around her neck, that looked like an ID card, and yes the Bristol Stool chart was on it. :yesyes:

What a thing to carry round with you all day :roflmao:

KLP
17-10-14, 18:47
He'll have a good chuckle at that!

wnsos
17-10-14, 18:53
If only we could pool and get him one :D

Tessar
17-10-14, 21:40
On PanchoGos's :-) thread we sometimes talk about poo :-)
It's because of that I learned about the Bristol poo chart!

venusbluejeans
17-10-14, 22:15
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/23/2b/14/232b141714c2233135d4acc1d0a246a0.jpg
I know how you love christmas at this time of year Nic..:yesyes:

Fishmanpa
17-10-14, 22:49
HA! :roflmao: Thanks for that Nic!

I kid you not. I have this mug because of NMP!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51swSuChY8L._SX300_.jpg

Positive thoughts and poo threads

nomorepanic
17-10-14, 23:29
Emmz that is horrible lol

FMP- I wonder why I thought of you lol

venusbluejeans
17-10-14, 23:31
I found worse lol

Fishmanpa
18-10-14, 01:17
Well for starters... I just find some of the poo threads funny ~lol~ Not to make light of anyone's fears but c'mon... vividly descriptive posts about poo, the consistency and what's in it? Actually looking through your poo and keeping a poo journal? Nooooooo!

I just can't resist commenting on a poo thread. I can't remember who it was but I remember a member freaking about red bits and then remembering he had beets or something ~lol~

I mean, I understand if you've pooed something worthy of a trophy (raises my hand) but that's about it. Besides, bathroom humor is great and farts are funny! I just read where a poster farted so hard that her pubic mound "vibrated"! ~lol~ She's very concerned as you might expect ;)

BTW... for the record, I'm a consistent 1-3 on the chart since treatment, mostly 1-2 :shades:

Positive thoughts and poo threads

puzzledlass
19-10-14, 06:34
LOL! It's no secret I panic about my poos. It is hilarious though. Us HA sufferers can't afford to take ourselves too seriously!

MyNameIsTerry
19-10-14, 06:56
I just read where a poster farted so hard that her pubic mound "vibrated"! ~lol~ She's very concerned as you might expect ;)

Sounds like a good technique but her fella will need a gas mask :roflmao:

One of the hilarious things about celebrity reality shows is that we used to have one where they went to one of those detox getaways in the far east and everyday they had to poo in something and then discuss it on camera! These shows seemed to have disappeared over the years but whilst it might seem gross it kind of pulled the rug from under the paparazzi, I mean, what else could they dig up after that?! :D

Sammylou
19-10-14, 12:47
I carry them around in my work bag, I work in health care and its a big help when caring for older people :D

MyNameIsTerry
20-10-14, 06:39
I carry them around in my work bag, I work in health care and its a big help when caring for older people :D

I hope you mean the chart Sammy :winks::D