PDA

View Full Version : Stand up to cancer

Gemmal
18-10-14, 00:47
Anyone watching this ?

Some tear jerking stories that really put things in perspective , I've thought I had cancer for three years and there's people who I bet wish they thought they had it than actually have it .

Not sure if it's the best for hypochondriacs like me to watch but it's for a great cause and has really opened my eyes !

Also get donating :) I have and I feel great about it xxx

Frankie123
18-10-14, 08:04
No I have not watched it as any programme dealing with cancer makes my health anxiety much worse so I steer clear of anything on the subject.

Avasmummy_x
18-10-14, 10:51
I had to turn it off when stories came in like terminal cancer in the leg, I didn't know you could get cancer in your leg. So I thought it was best to turn it off before I start self diagnosing x

Mrschurchill
18-10-14, 18:20
I did watch it to but it worried me a lot. Even my fiancé said to me 'you shouldn't watch this'. Shannon's story was so sad :( x

unsure_about_this
18-10-14, 19:46
I know it is a important topic, hopefully one day we will find a cure for all cancers etc.

I did not watch it all

AmyMJ
18-10-14, 21:34
I didn't think it'd be the best idea for me to watch it, but I did, and it put a load of things into perspective for me. Some really heartbreaking stories, especially Shannon - my heart just sank seeing that caption at the end of her film :( I really hope one day they find a cure for this awful nasty illness. I can't believe their total got to £14 million - amazing!