PDA

View Full Version : Head and shoulder pressure

Gingernut
18-10-14, 17:03
Hi everyone,
Haven't posted in a long time but having some issues at the moment that I just cant shake off :( .I had this strange feeling in my shoulders that ran up my neck and into my head. Sort of like pressure but like my head was too heavy for my neck and shoulders to support. It was an hour or two before I went to bed that it started but was so bad that I definitely thought that this was the time that I wasn't going to wake up in the morning! ! It has stayed with me most of the day and is only just starting to ease off. Just wondering if anyone else has this, ive been ok for ages but recently been having issues with high bp and am going for the 24hr bp monitor on Monday morning. Anyone relate? Im just worrying myself into more anxiety and just need this to end :(

Andromeda
19-10-14, 10:12
Sounds like you've pulled a muscle somewhere, the fact that it's easing off is a good thing - anything that is serious or troubling gets progressively worse!
Sounds like you're doing everything you can in regards to your BP as you are getting it checked so you just need to stay calm and not overthink it!

Xx

Gingernut
19-10-14, 20:15
Thanks for yor reply, it completely eased off yesterday but has just this minute started to return, just the pressure in the back of my head like a headache is coming on but getting the horrible random thoughts that come with my anxiety :( really hate this, because I feel as though I could hurt someone. I know I wouldn't really but thats what the thoughts make me feel like, really think I should go back to counselling , or just kick my husband out as he's most of my problem besides the HA!! Sorry to dump that last bit on you :blush: