PDA

View Full Version : Propanol

PrettyBoy
18-10-14, 17:30
Hi everyone got prescribed propanol and tool one today at around about 1ish just taken another without realising that I had one earlier (its now 5 o clock) I'm really worried I've taken another far too soon. Will I be ok?

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

Sorry mean propanolol lol

nomorepanic
18-10-14, 18:19
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Mark13
19-10-14, 21:09
Hi PrettyBoy

You don't mention the dosage.

I was on 40mg 3 times a day so if you're on lower than that 2 close together shouldn't pose a problem.

messed up times
19-10-14, 21:53
I'm on 40mg 3 times aday and a couple of times I have done the same and been fine, also the doctor has said to me if I feel I need to take an extra one if I'm really bad too do it. So you should be fine xx

PrettyBoy
20-10-14, 12:25
Thank you for the helpful replies I just worry over stuff like this, I am on 40 mg and to take two daily or whenever I feel that it's needed

Emphyrio
20-10-14, 23:16
You'll be fine. Some people take 320mg a day for hypertension.