PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

JD13
18-10-14, 20:23
Hi all!

Pretty new to this, but I thought it was worth a shot seeing as my worries are getting worse and worse! I currently have this real fear that the symptoms I experience daily are linked to a brain tumour. I suffer from symptoms like dizziness, blurred vision, lack of concentration and feeling like I'm going to pass out! It's really difficult because I understand that these are probably symptoms of anxiety but they seem so real that I can't ignore the fear of a serious illness. I have suffered with anxiety for a while and have been to my doctors a number of times so I am trying to stop myself doing this to try and help myself using a different route. Please help!!!

nomorepanic
18-10-14, 20:35
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

trish1955
20-10-14, 10:48
All our symptoms are real is just we put them in wrong cat agree we think they are a major deadly illness XXX