PDA

View Full Version : Terrified livid. Recent symptoms match a brain tumour.

Tao
19-10-14, 07:14
(Rewriting my last post as I'm way more freaked out now)
So a week ago one night I got this weird subtle pressure above my right temple. I told myself it'd be OK and it'd go away. I went to sleep and it was gone the next morning. But later on in the night it came back. Rinse repeat, that happened again on the third night. But the next day when I woke up it was still there. I tried to rationalise and tell myself it'd go away. It didn't. Four days later it's still there and I've started to get shooting/burning head pain around the area and bouts of stomach sickness. I've been nonstop worrying about this for about five days and I'm terrified livid - I'm 15, and I've had health anxiety since I was about six years old (although it very seriously picked up when I was about 11). I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to die. I feel so lost and scared :/

Andromeda
19-10-14, 10:07
Brain tumours get progressively worse, they don't just come and go!
What you're describing, to me, sounds like a migraine! I get them so bad I have to be in a pitch black room for a few days!
Brain tumours are rare, even more so in younger people!
You're only 15, I'm 25 now and the best advice I can give you is to get some help for your anxiety disorder so it doesn't affect your adult life! You should be enjoying your teens and not worrying about things like this!
Xx