PDA

View Full Version : Really anxious right now. Help

pinkyjo
19-10-14, 18:01
Hi, going through a rough patch again with my anxiety.this morning I woke up with pins and needles in left hand and arm. only lasted 5 or 10 minutes but been worried all day. my husband gets this also but doesnt worry about his health like me. I always come up with the worst scenarios then panic even more. I have felt sick all day and can hardly eat with my anxiety. my chest has felt tight and now got a banging headache from crying so much. I worry that all this tension and anxiety will cause a stroke or something and it will all be my own doing. i get that horrible dread panic in stomach and it feels so tight. I am a mum of two teenagers and hate them seeing me like this. Please tell me I am not alone in how I feel. Thanks everyone, any feedback much needed.:weep:

Female healthanxiety
19-10-14, 18:10
Hello

I know how you feel! I have this quite a lot! We tend to panic and believe it is something more sinister.

For the past few days I feel like my grip had been weak in my left hand and also my arm feels funny and numb (like I need to stretch it or something)

Why not try some deep heat or have a hot bath?

It sounds muscular, and if you are worrying about it it is probably going to be more tense; hence it's still there.

Hope it goes for you soon xx

pinkyjo
19-10-14, 22:37
Thankyou. I always jump to the worst conclusion health wise, so the panic then continues to rise. Does anyone feel so anxious they just can't eat? It always affects me like this. I was trying to eat my tea tonight and retching. My husband just says I bring all the worry on myself but its hard to break the viscous circle. Some days I am ok ish but then I get a pain, ache you name it and I cant always rationalize it. On sertraline and had CBT which helped at the time. Just want feel right again and enjoy my life every day instead of dreading each day when I am like this.