PDA

View Full Version : I should be a surfer girl!

bingjam
19-10-14, 21:22
Considering how many waves of anxiety I have

I hate it when I'm just sitting here and then think of something... I'm fine for about half an hour then that horrible feeling from te stomachs upwards happens that horrible horrible horrible horrible feeling

Why does it come out of nowhere? I then start thinking about tumors and heart problems and everything else that could make this feeling happen

It's the feeling you get before a panic attack which I kinda just wish would happen so it makes me feel better instead of sitting waiting for it to actually happen

bluetopazgirl
19-10-14, 21:24
I am exactly the same, I could be happily watching the children play, helping them with homework or even washing up and bam out of no-where it hits me!! I fear lymphoma due to swollen glands I have & similar cancer my dad had which he died from.

You are not alone, sending hugs x

bingjam
19-10-14, 21:35
It's horrible I'm sorry you struggle with it too

I always fear it's something worse even though I've had this feeling millions of times before

I'm now feeling that I can't breath properly or make a proper breathe if that makes sense

It always normally hits me when I'm relaxed though and I think of something

I hate how my anxiety has come back

Panic attacks terrify me, I always want to ring a ambulance which i know is really stupid

I rang one once and the paramedic was so rude and I felt humiliated and I promised myself I would never ring one if I had that feeling again even though I'm terrifes when it happen

Sorry as you can tell I just ramble on when I feel like this

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

I feel like I can't get a full breath or actually breath right ��