PDA

View Full Version : Well i'm back after a year!! :( :(

farley1109
21-10-14, 08:16
Hi guys,

well I did crack it for just over a year and had another baby in that time but now I fear my HA is coming back :( I lost my brother to cancer last month he was only 39 I was there with him right until his last breath. the images and noises are still with me!.. Now my symptoms are coming back!.. I have pain under both ribs, abdominal pain, bloating and some localised pains like a dull ache and extreme back pain. I have put of going to the docs as I'm waiting a month to see if it's all the stress and anxiety of losing my brother! but the more I think about my symptoms the worse they get!... I am trying to convince myself its just HA but there's always that niggle about what if its something serious! grrrrrr! I was doing so well..

How's everyone else doing?!.. xxx

wnsos
21-10-14, 09:23
I'm so sorry to hear that HA seems to be getting its claws back into you but you've beaten it once and you can again. :hugs: It must have been awful to see your brother go through that, I can't even imagine. You're understandably in a state of grief. This is just a blip. My GP told me about the brain/gut connection and how they're so intertwined that "sick to my stomach" and "worried sick" have such basis, so your gut might be just as upset as your mind. xx

swanick15
21-10-14, 11:40
So sorry to hear about your brother, but the brain-gut connection, I can just think an anxious thought and it sets my stomach off making all sorts of growling sounds and it feels like your bloated to the point you could explode.

farley1109
21-10-14, 20:47
thanks for your replies!.. I haven't talked about therapy with anyone yet I was going to wait and see if it gets any better! I stupidly googled my symptoms last night and surprise surprise I started getting some of the symptoms of that too today!.. arrrgh why did I google I now have to keep talking myself out of thinking I am dying!.. x