PDA

View Full Version : mri done results in two days

charm1234
21-10-14, 17:16
well i was very calm on Friday for mri till i saw the machine i closed my eyes wishing i wasn't there i lied on the bed taking deep breathes closed my eyes the noise and how deep and inclosed was awful then the noise with earphones was horrendous the panic button was nearly pushed 3 times tears streaming my head felt like it was going to explode, was glad when it was done, well now I'm petrified lf the results on Thursday, i kept trying to think surgeon said not to worry they feel benign they are moveable and said he's pretty certain, they have to always check, well now I'm thinking well why put me through mti if your certain. Health aniexty proper melt down, I'm looking at my kids thinking in dying :(

Serenity1990
21-10-14, 17:22
Two days, that's quick! Mine were weeks! :o

charm1234
21-10-14, 19:32
my appointment was week ago, the surgeon put urgency as he didn't want me waiting 6 weeks till scan then 10 days for results, I'm thinking hes done this as I've had these lumps 6 months and I'm worried, and have a 20 week old baby he wants it done , as he didn't seem concerned, shitting this (sorry)

Serenity1990
21-10-14, 20:32
Ah you'll be fine. Sounds like he's just putting your mind at rest more than anything. ;)

charm1234
22-10-14, 20:39
really hope so hun I'm in bits knowing in 14 hrs proper crumbling. My head is thinking of the waiting room and being called I'm going alone as hubby cant and mum will be in waiting room with baby