PDA

View Full Version : I always fear the worst.

AmyAS
21-10-14, 20:50
Hi, everyone.

I am really worried about one of my cats, Leo. He went out on Sunday night and hasn't come home since. I wasn't too worried yesterday, as he does like to wander off, about once a week, for about 24-36 hours. I thought he would be back this morning, but he wasn't. We have had gale force winds and heavy rain, so I can't help but worry that he has been hurt or taken shelter in a garage and been trapped.

Oosh
21-10-14, 21:14
Aw I hope he turns up. He is probably just tucked away somewhere waiting for the weather to clear up a bit before venturing out in it again.

Do a little walk around places where he goes doing some psss psss psss sounds.

AmyAS
22-10-14, 19:20
Thanks for the reply.

He still hasn't come back, and we will put up posters if he doesn't return soon. My parents think he might have another home somewhere. I'm just really worried about him being trapped. My mother thinks if he was, someone would hear him yowling. I have walked around places he is likely to be, but haven't heard him. I wouldn't mind him having another home, if only I knew he was all right.

AmyAS
23-10-14, 17:43
Update:

He came back this morning, quite healthy, and even a bit fatter than normal. He was probably being fed by someone else, and maybe taking shelter from the gales and rain we had.
He is such a wanderer, and this isn't the first time he's done this, but whenever he does I am always afraid that the worst has happened.

Oosh
23-10-14, 17:48
HOORAAAAAAY ! :yahoo:

Aww. He was probably sitting on someone's sofa somewhere surrounded by treats with his favourite tv show on wearing a little crown. He'll feel all refreshed like he's been on holiday.