PDA

View Full Version : Please help...Sperm??

indigo_sky
22-10-14, 04:08
I just recently found out i'm pregnant but i keep having really bad anxiety because i've always been worried that sperm can be EVERYWHERE...on toilet seats, in the shower, counter tops, towels, etc. I live in a house with my boyfriend and his 3 brothers. His brothers live like disgusting pigs and never clean up after themselves so im sure they probably leave their ejaculate everywhere too. I've never and would NEVER cheat on my boyfriend but i'm so afraid, worried, and keep stressing out that i could of gotten pregnant from sperm left over by his brothers on a towel or in the shower or if my boyfriend used a towel with leftover sperm and then transferred it to me. Am i crazy for thinking this way or could this be possible?! Please help!

CameronG
22-10-14, 04:50
I very highly doubt that is possible at all, I genuinely wouldn't worry about that. I'd imagine that sperm would need to be placed / ejaculated to a certain "depth" (horrible way to describe it). But my opinion would be Definitley not no.

HalfJack
22-10-14, 05:47
Congrats :)
You're not crazy, but you have noting to worry about.
Have you looked up much info about the longevity of sperm and things like that?

Pete_uk
24-10-14, 11:29
Sperm, once out of the body, dies quickly if its not somewhere wet and warm (i.e. inside you). It would be very unlikely that you would get pregnant from sperm which has been left on something in the open air. The seminal fluid would dry up quickly so unless you took some sperm and poked it deep inside you the poor little things would not be able to swim anywhere.

Pipkin
24-10-14, 18:43
It's a good time to get some extra help for your anxiety. Learning some new relaxation techniques would help and I'm sure will be beneficial through your pregnancy too.

And btw, you've nothing to worry about - what you're describing is very, very unlikely. You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery 10 weeks running.

Congratulations on the budding baby!

Pip

Fishmanpa
24-10-14, 20:52
It's a good time to get some extra help for your anxiety. Learning some new relaxation techniques would help and I'm sure will be beneficial through your pregnancy too.

And btw, you've nothing to worry about - what you're describing is very, very unlikely. You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery 10 weeks running.

Congratulations on the budding baby!

Pip

Pip is right about seeking help and about sperm. Our little swimmers can't survive in the manner you mention. If that were true, there would be an awful lot of immaculate conceptions!

Positive thoughts