PDA

View Full Version : Scared

Pcdaft
22-10-14, 14:18
hi I was prescribed zoton fastab this morning but I also take cipralex and propanol took tab this morning and my anxiety has went through the roof need some advice please scared

nomorepanic
22-10-14, 15:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nomorepanic
22-10-14, 15:02
What are you scared about?

Pcdaft
22-10-14, 15:09
As I was ok before I took lanzaprozale ??

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

I was on zantac before and was ok I just started cipralex 7 days ago and took propanlol help with the side effects but they have not been like this only since I took the zoton fastab all I want is some support to see if anybody else has been through the same as when it gets put into sub forums nobody answers you xx

nomorepanic
22-10-14, 15:46
When it stays in the HA forum it disappears off the main page quickly so this is the most appropriate forum.

It is probably side-effects of the new tablet

Pcdaft
22-10-14, 16:41
Ok thanks phoned doc and she said to stop taking them and go back onto zantac thanks for your help

KK77
22-10-14, 17:25
Those anti-ulcer meds can increase levels of SSRIs. It probably gave you an unwanted dose increase causing anxiety. It says on cit patient leaflet to watch out for it and your GP should have known.

Nothing dangerous though and it should be OK now you're back on Zantac.

Pcdaft
22-10-14, 18:12
Hi kk thanks for reply how are you ?I used to take them years ago but been on zantac for cple months now and been ok with it just started my cipralex so don't know if it was that or the zoton fast tab so stopped taking it just to see if it was :weep::weep: Take care speak soon xx