PDA

View Full Version : Another Day, Another Symptom....

anxiouskitten
22-10-14, 16:39
To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm posting today, since I know that what I'm feeling is ultimately related to anxiety, but I suppose it's because I'm feeling a bit alone (as most of us who suffer from anxiety feel), and am just looking for a friendly shoulder to cry on....I've been having issues with severe tension in my neck and jaw, which has resulted in headaches for the last week or ten days...I had finally gotten myself settled down about that (I was convinced that I had meningitis last week....!), but now my dizziness/lightheadedness is back....I get so freaked out when my symptoms shift around like this...just when I get used to one set, another (re)appears....I keep telling myself that it's okay, I've felt this a thousand times before and nothing catastrophic has ever happened, but it's a though I have an inability to believe that this time is no different...there's that tiny part of my brain that likes to play "what if"....as in, "what if this time it's really something bad", or "this feels every so slightly different than it has before, it's probably not a good sign"....all classic anxiety stuff, I know, but it's really getting to me today....sorry for the rant, just needed to "talk" to people who would understand....:weep:

AlexandriaUK
22-10-14, 17:18
Keep a diary of your symps and rate them at the time out of 10 this will give you a reference to look back on, you will be surprised how over time the numbers will fall.
This will also give you a source of information to show Dr.