PDA

View Full Version : I keep changing my number

stay_gold
22-10-14, 18:25
I can't help it, I panic ever time there's a number I don't recognise, I know a lot of people don't answer numbers they don't recognise but I always feel like somebody is stalking me. I don't know what to do. I am known for always changing my number, people joke that I work foe the KGB which tells me people think it's weird. I changed my number at the beginning of the year already. I hate being like this but it's the only thing that puts my mind at ease. Sometimes I get anonymous or unrecognized numbers in patterns like daily but from different numbers. I really don't even want a phone but my friends will just moan if I get rid of it.

Oosh
23-10-14, 15:11
I NEVER take calls i dont know. If theyre genuine and eager theyll leave a voice mail or text.

If i dont recognise it ill google it and 9 times out of 10 ill find it on sites like "whocallsme" and ill find out its a marketing company or some other trash.

Challenge yourself to beat this with rational thinking. Most numbers you can identify using the above. Anyone who`s left unidentified cant be stalking you if you keep changing your number. Block them. If you give in to these anxieties they just take advantage of you in other areas of your life too because you give them too much power over you.

Use call blocker. Most phones have them these days. I have an iphone. I can block anyone from calling me again. Im pretty sure androids will be able to do this too.