PDA

View Full Version : Can't shake the fear

Gemmal
22-10-14, 20:23
im so down about life more than usual .

I can't seem to shake the niggling fear that I have lymphoma and it's obviously at a really bad stage if I do have it .

I have been on and off itching for two years And ten months now I'm so depressed along with other symtoms , I still can't see any huge nodes but they could be inside ??

Everytime I go down to the docs I get bloods which are normal and then that's me sent on my way

I know the itching could be anxiety and everything could all be in my head but I can't get it out of my head

I might download some self help apps on my phone or something ??

Sorry to go on guys xx gemma xx

Frankie123
25-10-14, 00:44
I think if your GP has done blood tests and they have come back as normal than I think you do not have anything to worry about. If he thought you were ill he would be sending you for further tests. Perhaps some medication might help you as well as CBT which you can request from your GP.

trish1955
25-10-14, 11:22
I no how you feel and no matter how much doc says yr fine we. Think he wrong. Lol I had a bad attack of itching it scared me to death I felt so I'll with fear as I didn't no wat it was mid turned out to he hives which can be brought on by emotional shock or happened around the time my dad died I was given antiestmiens and it went xxxx

Gemmal
25-10-14, 16:14
Thanks guys :) it's just so hard for me to live and enjoy life with this niggling in my mind - I just need to get over it and accept im not dying ( at least I hope not )