PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing black bug brown sting

RaichuArcanine
24-10-14, 12:59
When I was walking home earlier, I heard buzzing and saw black and felt an instant stinging pain. I ran inside and my mum pulled a brown stinger out of my right cheek. It was quite red and painful but the redness and pain has gone down. However, I feel achy and nauseous even with pain in my chest and upper back. My mum says it was a bee but I keep worrying. I am not allergic to bees. Parts of my skin also feel stingy or burning. My stomach hurts too

MyNameIsTerry
25-10-14, 03:46
The sting tears out of the the bee when it stings you and takes the venom gland with it to continue pumping venom through the sting. So, when your mum removed it she stopped any further venom entering the wound.

Swelling, some pain and probably feeling a bit off will occur, the latter can be from a shock if these things tend to bother you.

If you notice any issues with your ability to breath or other swelling, then you may need help with it but this is when people are allergic.

Ask your mum to check it over for you if you are unsure because your anxiety maybe making you feel worse and she can give you an independent opinion.