PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else suffer from twitches?

John_Daryl
24-10-14, 15:25
Like all over the body? i get random ones everywhere and its starting to make me think i have neurological issues as i also have tension in the sides of my head and neck.

MrAndy
24-10-14, 15:34
its a classic anxiety symptom,ive had them for two years they dont bother me anymore

Fishmanpa
24-10-14, 15:39
You'll probably find all of the symptoms you get here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms

Positive thoughts

jonjones
24-10-14, 21:22
Hi Daryl,

Hi,

the twitches are due to tension. Andrenaline is causing your mucles to tense and due to constant tension they start to twitch.

Its nothing to be worried about, let ti happen!

Jon

karlwirral
24-10-14, 21:30
constant for me too. and visual disturbance!

Crawling skin feeling today too which i havent really had before

pepsi
25-10-14, 22:18
Ive had twitches for a year now ....inbox me if you wanna chat

Dolphin8808
27-10-14, 15:57
OMG yes! Mostly in my legs but I get them all over as well. I also have hyper reflexes which can also be a sign of anxiety. Started about 6 weeks ago for me and will keep me up at night freaking out about them. Really scary stuff. Doesn't make the limbs actually move but if you look at the muscle, you can see it twtich, like an eyelid twitch but all over my body. Happens really quick then moves on. Sound like yours at all?

MrAndy
27-10-14, 16:59
i dont think there has been a case of sombody dying from body twitches so the good news is its another anxiety side effect to ignore which will eventually go away

johnno
27-10-14, 17:16
Yes. My previous girlfriends said I do it in mu sleep :/

Petesy
27-10-14, 19:15
Constantly suffer from them all over my body classic anxiety symptom, i've been suffering from this for 13 years and sometimes it can get a bit out of hand to the point were it looks like my face is twitching to the beat of the music, i've even had my sister laugh at me because she thought I was pulling a face but I didn't have a clue it was happening.