PDA

View Full Version : Red dot and oral cancer

cricket0148
25-10-14, 15:36
Okay, has anyone here ever had a single red dot appear on the inside of their cheek. I have one lone red dot and freaking the hell out. its not from cheek biting that i am aware of. what is this???? Is it the big C?

Mumto3boys
25-10-14, 15:45
You could of jabbed it with food bit it whilst asleep or marked it whilst cleaning your teeth? If it gets worse then get it checked out but I think you should stop looking at it and winding yourself up unnecessarily

patty sordiff
21-02-15, 12:56
hi,i agree with mumto3 boys it will go away,its just a blood blister,i have one on my tongue right now,it wont go away,ive had it ever since i went to have my tooth pulled and doc leaned on my tongue too hard and my tooth was under it,i didnt know about it until later on that evening because i was numb...im worried about mine,this is why im here,i just registered because i needed answers,good luck with your s,let me know if it went away or not ok? thanks

Dazza123
21-02-15, 13:03
A few years ago the inside of my cheeks were covered in red marks, only tiny but looked like sores. My doctor tried various treatments which didn't work, I was also referred to a dental hospital who I had to visit monthly for 6 months, they also had no idea what it was, but like you I was sure it was C - after a while it just went away on its own, still no idea what it was, and has never come back. With C its usually a a lump that grows as far as I know, so get it checked, but it doesn't sound like its that so try to relax, and just get it checked :)