PDA

View Full Version : Friends in newcastle/northumberland area

johnno
25-10-14, 19:40
Hi there I would like to meet some new people as I want to do more enjoyable things such as dogwalks, music/comedy venues, paint, draw, and anything else that can be suggested. Not too keen on clubbing though or packed out pubs.
I'm a 26 year old guy living near cramlington so would be lovely to meet people from up this end. So if you sick of not doing things you enjoy or just want someone to give you a slight helping hand leave a post :) if we get lots of people then obviously we can have meet up but if even someone just wants someone to hang out with feel free to reply.

t0rt01se36
26-10-14, 18:40
Hi Johnno.

Hope you get some members interested in joining you.

It'd be good to have an informal group who could make Christmas decorations, for example.

johnno
27-10-14, 09:35
Thank you :) I'm a scrooge when it comes to christmas. Probably end up just decorating my flat just to pee me off lol

johnno
30-10-14, 18:26
I can't be the only anxious northerner on here surely lol

Gosforth phil
09-12-14, 10:37
Him my name is Phil live in newcastle. Suffer from depression and anxiety. Cant belive there are no self help groups in the area. Just informal meetings for a coffee, be nice to meet people in the same situation who would like to meet others

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

Forgot to say im 60 yrs but by no means typically 60 very young and physically fit.

wane
15-12-14, 19:30
Hi
There is a group on Facebook called nesa and we meet up occasionally in Newcastle Middlesbrough Durham area

izzybizzy
05-01-15, 16:05
Hi I am from Newcastle, would love to meet some people from here, and get together