PDA

View Full Version : So Paranoid

water
26-10-14, 02:33
So a few days ago I had a headache on the left side of my head and it went down to my neck I slept on that side of my body in an uncomfortable position that Sunday I didn't have a lot to do so I looked up of few things on my head ache and neck aches well I've had a small lump there for a whole it's small but scares me so much it doesn't hurt when I touch it directly but sometimes it gets a random pain all by its self well that triggered my panic a few weeks ago I was scared if heart problems so started having small aches in my heart and pains in my arm then my worry stared back up when I started googling it it mentioned problems with the lungs so now I've been panicking I've always had small lung aches but they're strange they kinda tickle. But today is when I freaked out the most I weigh 140 pounds I don't know when was the last time I weighed myself but today I weighed 137 I was crying while I read it just to say it was the morning the only think I are was one McDonald breakfast burrito and a hash brown I barely ate yesterday due to my anxiety I've also well been pooping a lot because my worry dose that to me I never got this checked out I'm scared to tell my mom my sister was watching the fault in Our stars and that scared me even more

Pleas help me I'm a 12 year old female and I really need help I'm so scared I'm about to cry

MyNameIsTerry
26-10-14, 07:07
Hi,

Have you spoken to your parents about your anxiety issues or your sister maybe if not? Or can you speak to a medical professional about it if not? I know this is hard but at your age you really need support with this as they are the best people to start with.

Have you had pains in your heart, arm and lungs or are you thinking that you may have because you found this from Googling? Anxiety causes all sorts of aches, pains and strange sensations so it is important to understand more about anxiety (have you read the articles on the website which will explain this?) as it can force us to believe we have many other things.