PDA

View Full Version : something wrong in head

abhaytheone
26-10-14, 03:37
my symptoms are sudden head pains of weird nature which last for few seconds 2-3 seconds and go sudden sharp warm sensation in head and goose bumps in head, tingling in head numbness in head and face and also nasal bone or maxilla these symptoms in head are mostly located on the right back corner of the head but sometimes are every where. my right side is mostly affected i got a bad pain that lasted for 4-5 seconds on front right side. i feel my brain is suddenly dazed numb or waken from sleep i had 2 cts 3months ago they were normal i am afraid :unsure: i wont go to doctor he wont take me seriously can anyone help me what these symptoms mean

Natasha006
26-10-14, 06:09
Hi there,
I have also been sufferering from the same thing. Sometimes anxiety/panic can make you feel different sensations in your head. You may also have what is called and " ice pick " headache or a tension headache.
The most important thing is that you had a ct scan 2-3 months ago. If there was something in your scan it would have picked it up instantly for ex a tumour or an aneurysm.

It would not be possible for you to develop a brain tumour w/ symptoms this quickly.

I do believe that you are just suffering from headaches. Im not a doctor but this doesnt sound like anything that is concerning
Have you tried taking anything for the pain ?