PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (sort of) just saying hi :)

cosmetic_disaster
26-10-14, 16:41
Hi everyone, I've been a "lurker" on her for a while so thought I'd post and say hello, I'm 27 with two kids, I have cyclothymia or bi polar 2, currently being assessed to decide which. I've suffered with ha for years. This past year it's been out of control, my biggest anxieties are cancer and stroke. I hate it. I'm the type of ha sufferer who avoids drs at all costs because I'm always convinced they're going to give me the worst possible news, even if I'm going in with an ear infection I'm terrfied that by looking at me they can tell I have cancer somewhere haha, it's not fun nor do I enjoy being like this. I'm going to try and visit my gp soon and get my cbt arranged I've been putting it off for months now. I spend hours on Google searching for symptoms of the cancer I think I have that week and then start imagining other symptoms which I know I'm imagining cos they weren't there til I searched, my husband had blocked all medical sites on my phone now so I'm slowly getting there. Anyway that's my story hope everyone is well :)

Primula
26-10-14, 21:01
Welcome cosmetic_disaster. Hope you get your CBT soon, I've found it very helpful in helping with HA and other anxieties in my life. :):

Vanilla Sky
26-10-14, 21:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :)

Annie0904
26-10-14, 21:08
Hi Welcome to NMP

worriednow22
27-10-14, 06:48
Nice to meet you. Great place this place is :)