PDA

View Full Version : Support...

rpatter76
02-01-07, 05:38
I'm not sure about this forum. Maybe there's just not many members. But, I just wanted to let everybody know that if you need more responses to your posts, you might want to register with findthelight.net. They are WONDERFUL about immediate responses and support on all anxiety and medication issues.

:)

Rachel

nomorepanic
02-01-07, 09:45
Do you mean support for OCD sufferers or the whole NoMorePanic forum?

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
02-01-07, 13:23
ohhh that sounds like a dig at NMP I hope it isn't :D

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

kate
02-01-07, 13:57
Don't also forget that you are on a different time zone to us! When you are posting, we could all be in bed!

This isn't a forum specifically for OCD sufferers and, from what I've seen, there aren't many members that suffer with this specific form of anxiety.

Oh, and by the way, this forum has 4715 members and growing daily!

Kate x

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

rpatter76
02-01-07, 16:01
Oh no no. Please don't misunderstand me. There are many OCD sufferers there, but it is under an anxiety forum. I'm sure this forum is wonderful for many problems. But, if anybody is suffering from some major OCD, there are just many people there that are in the same boat.

I'm sorry if I offended. I hope you all understand that I just wanted to get that out there for people like myself. :)

nomorepanic
02-01-07, 20:55
Thanks for clearing that up - I was getting worried then!

We don't have a huge number of OCD sufferers on here I am afraid.

I registered with that site to take a look but still waiting to hear if I can use it or not!

Nicola

nomorepanic
04-01-07, 00:41
Well no reply to my mail and haven't let me join 48 hours later so to be honest I would give up and move on.

You get instant help here and not waiting for approval!!!!!

I mailed them and no reply so I think that is downright rude and wouldn't join now.

Nicola

clickaway
04-01-07, 01:42
LOL@Nic

I did the very same thing and am still awaiting a reply too!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Krakers
04-01-07, 03:41
Put in my details as well yesterday. Nothing back thus far. Doesn't seem like the "speedy response" that it was billed as.

Will stick to NMP - the longest anyones ignored me here for is a few minutes :D

Krakers.

rpatter76
04-01-07, 04:26
Wow. That's crazy. I never had that problem. They responded immediately. I'm so sorry. I really think it's a wonderful site, and wish you could have had an easier time joining. Not to say this site isn't great also. It's just wonderful for OCD, among many other anxiety issues. I think I will email one of the administrators about this problem.

You know, I never ONCE said ANYTHING rude about any of you. I simply received no response from a post about my OCD for three days. I'm sorry, but I feel that you are all on the defense because of that. It is my fault for thinking this would have been an active OCD forum, not your's. So, really....NO OFFENSE. lol

I'll just stick with my Find The Light.

Thanks for your warm support.