PDA

View Full Version : is this a aaxiety symtom

tricia56
26-10-14, 21:39
hi im abit worried as I don't know if this could be a anxiety symptom as today I had to take my daughter to local walk incentre I was relly anxiouse even before we had to go and I didn't want to take her as I don't like having to travel on any kind of transport ever since I started having anxiety and my niebour took us in her car I stared to feel very anxiouse and felt sick abit lightheaded and the top of my stomach in the middle of my chest felt tender and hurt aliittle and it scared me abit , also I wish I wasn't like the way I am or understand why every time I have to go out especialy when I have to use transport to get there id rather walk ware ever i have to go , I just don't why I can walk any ware even tho im anxiouse yet I cant travel on transport because im too scared because of the way I feel,

chickpea
26-10-14, 21:50
I get anxiety travelling sometimes - it happens when I'm not driving, and has also happened on a train journey. I think it's the feeling of speed and not being in control. Even though it makes me want to get out, it does pass quickly if just let it wash over me.

Annie0904
26-10-14, 21:51
Yes it is an anxiety symptom. Look at the positives...you did it so you should be proud of yourself for that. The more you do it the easier it will get xx

bchrismar
27-10-14, 16:59
Yes of course. Situational anxiety is very common. GI sx are also super common for anxiety.