PDA

View Full Version : please please help me desperate

tiredofthis14
27-10-14, 14:40
i have severe health aneixty on meds had a huge relapse

im getting chest pain pins andneedles in hand pain in jaw down arm im 24 been convinced im going to drop dead past two days am i dying everyone around me said im not it aniexty but i cant accept it

Frankie123
27-10-14, 14:55
Perhaps the best thing would be for you to either telephone or make an appointment with your GP who can reassure you that your symptoms are anxiety based. The symptoms you have are quite common with anxiety but it never does any harm to get reassurance from your GP.

tiredofthis14
27-10-14, 14:59
i was in hospital 3 times last week 3 ecgs
it going from one thign to next blood clot to heart attack im really scared my jaw feels numb i rang doc she sick of me seeing me friday

bingjam
27-10-14, 15:03
How long have you had this feeling for, I feel for you cause you seem really worried, anxiety gives a lot of symptoms. Just know your not alone, maybe try and book an earlier appointment with your doctor so it can ease your mind alittle?

tiredofthis14
27-10-14, 15:24
i had a breakdown in april and was like it then then it disapeared now iv been like it a week but the im gonna drop dead feeling started yestersay :( im petrfiied i cant concentrate on anything