PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

Modestaustin811
27-10-14, 17:28
Lets say you eat something at 9, and a few hours later, say around 1, you burp, and it tastes like what you ate for breakfast at 9.

IS that normal? I've been freaking out about it thinking my stomach isn't digesting food, or maybe there are just left over spices in there? Has that happened to anyone?

Fishmanpa
27-10-14, 17:32
Lets say you eat something at 9, and a few hours later, say around 1, you burp, and it tastes like what you ate for breakfast at 9.

IS that normal? I've been freaking out about it thinking my stomach isn't digesting food, or maybe there are just left over spices in there? Has that happened to anyone?

MMmm... it's always better the second time around ;) It takes roughly 6-8 hours for food to pass through your stomach.

Positive thoughts

Modestaustin811
27-10-14, 21:35
MMmm... it's always better the second time around ;) It takes roughly 6-8 hours for food to pass through your stomach.

Positive thoughts

Hey! Thanks man for the reply. I'm still just worried, especially since this has close to 100 views and we've only got one reply. Makes me feel like you and I are the only ones who experience this. I just get stressed that my digestive system has like shut down. Gastroparesis is a scary thing and I obsess over it

CleverLittleViper
27-10-14, 21:38
Perfectly normal.

There's certainly no cause for you to worry about all manner of issues because of this.

I'm sure we've all had it happen. It's just that we don't notice it because it's perfectly normal and natural.