PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get arm & leg pains?

Jem27
02-01-07, 10:45
Sorry for the ex post but thought maybe health anxiety sufferers might understand this more.

I have had this alot recently, constant for a week now. My left arm and leg really ache. Especially my leg from the top, round my bum/leg joint, then down my thigh and into my foot. Really aches and no painkillers touch it. I have also noticed it in my arm but its mainly in my shoulder, when I relax it feels like my shoulder has been tense and it aches as i relax it.

What could this be? I suffer with pains down one side when I get the neuralgia in my face but ive not got that at the moment. I am so paranoid right now that ive got leukemia or something bad because im getting these aches & pains. I have read far too much in the past.

I don't have any swellings in my legs or anything, its just a horrible throbing feeling. My mum thinks its from the cold and maybe if im abit tense but of course im panicking everyday its something thats going to kill me. It is only 9 weeks since I had a full blood count and all was fine.

Arghhh someone help me.

nomorepanic
02-01-07, 11:27
Jem

You will probably find that people read posts in every forum as they look at active topics so will see them all.

There are loads of posts about this type of aching so it must be very common.

Get yourself a full body massage - that will help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Jem27
02-01-07, 11:43
Thanks Nicola:-)