PDA

View Full Version : will it get easyer struggling

tricia56
28-10-14, 11:49
hi sorry to post yet again but im really struggling with this anxiety I m anxuiose every day have been ever since I got it 9yrs ago and for the last few weeks its hasnt let up ive had cbt 4 times its helped a little but I cant get no more help off any one because I don't take meds im to petriefied to take them. I cant even get just couciling to see what the root cause of why im like the way I am as if you can see from my previouse posts I fear a lot of things. I do try to help myself and some days are better than others but like this morning even before I opened my eyes I got that horrible feeling in my stomach and felt so anxiouse and scared and felt I couldn't cope with it and wanted to cry but couldnt and wish I wasn't like it, I know ive had a lot of stress the last few week with my health and a family problem and so I don't know if thats had anything to do with it the way im feeling ,I tell myself I will be ok its anxiety and it cant harm or hurt me but im still scared of it, I try to do the floating bit but I cant seem to understand how or what that means sorry if I seem abit thick as im no good with meanings of words, sorry to rant on but ive no one else to talk to for advice and help so thk you for reading this.

trish1955
28-10-14, 12:19
Bless I no that feeling of dread in the morning I hate it and I am with you on this float through it I try to switch off to things and just let them be but it don't stop me from being wore out from anxiety it rules ye every thought every day s you have no room in your life for anything else I am suppose to be helping you. Lol but I just want you to no I do no how you feel its not living is it

tricia56
28-10-14, 12:25
xx thanks pat u do help me lot even tho u are struggling too xxx

trish1955
28-10-14, 13:03
I try ring you tonight XXX