PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

just_charley
29-10-14, 00:08
Hello everyone,
I joined a little while ago and wrote an introduction but since my initial joining situations have changed and the reasons for my anxiety etc so thought I would share just incase anyone may identify or it may help.

So back story i am 35 and lost my partner 4 yearsago to heart attack had health related anxiety since.

About 8 weeks ago I seemed to be getting my anxiety some what under control and was beginning to feel better than I had in a long while. Then I noticed my mother wasnt behaving as she normally did and cutting a long story short she was diagnosed with lung cancer that had spread to her brain. Today I buried my mum and the past weeks have been anxiety hell.

I have been taking care of mum, dad, my 94 year old grandmother, my 3 kids 13,1 and 2 and then finally making all funeral arrangements. I was diagnosed with IBS a few weeks ago and I know that many of you will say its not surprising but its none the less scary.

I have my first 1 on 1 CBT tomorrow and cannot wait as I want my life back.

I had an ECG a few weeks back and the hospital was happy that nothing was wrong and at the time I was really happy but not the mind has decided to ask questions.

To all of you suffering too my heart goes out to you and i hope that you all find the relief we all seek xx:bighug1:

Oosh
01-11-14, 12:40
Sorry to hear you've just fine through that difficult time. There's a great bunch here and I'm sure you'll receive good support.

Welcome to the site.