PDA

View Full Version : Anger and Guilt

Polar Bear
29-10-14, 10:45
Everything in this world seems to either stress me out and upset me somehow. I just can't stay on an even keel. My moods go up and down like a yo-yo. One minute I'm ok and the next I fly off the handle at something and then get really down with myself, feeling guilty and depressed.

I've tried all sorts to break this cycle and I'm struggling!

Has anyone else found themselves feeling like this and managed to get out of it?

MissLady83
29-10-14, 12:25
Hiya polar bear

I think we can all be like this at times as life can be stressful and we all have different ways of venting. I always find I feel better after having a right good nag with a friend on the phone, power walking, I even had a punch bag! Very effective actually ha

Polar Bear
30-10-14, 09:27
Thanks Miss Lady. A punch bag sounds a good idea! I think I should definitely do more exercise maybe starting with some power walking.

Since posting this thread yesterday I've been up and down a lot and definitely need to do something positive to combat this.

Hope you're ok?

MissLady83
31-10-14, 23:31
Yeah the punch bag was ace actually ha ha

Any form of exercise is fab because it really does release that stress. I'm saying this after eating a takeaway and a chocolate fudge cake and I've not moved from the sofa for hours hahaha it's my weekend off so sod it :)