PDA

View Full Version : Constantly feeling sick

So
29-10-14, 11:16
Three days ago I suddenly went from feeling fit and Healthy to as though I was about to throw up in about half an hour. I got into bed and hardly slept because I felt as if I was going to throw up every hour or so. For three days now I've felt really really sick with no other symptoms - I've even had a normal appetite up until today and now I don't feel as if I can eat anything. I've even had to come home from work as the feeling is so strong. I haven't actually thrown up yet but my mind is racing and I daren't Google becasue I know it will come up with a million horrible explanations. Im just really puzzled as to what is wrong because feeling extremely sick is the only symptom I have. It's horrible and worrying me like crazy :(

Izzie2494
29-10-14, 14:36
I get this a lot and also suffering with it at the moment , I'm still not sure what it is :( are you very anxious/ stressed recently? I think that could be a cause x

So
29-10-14, 15:25
I am not stressed or anxious about anything in particular - other than worrying what is wrong with me! Although I have had a big change of lifestyle recently. I think it might just be a bad bug I've picked up, it's just strange that sickness is my only symptom?