PDA

View Full Version : Breast pain is ruining my life

Mrschurchill
29-10-14, 19:13
I am so down and afraid :-( I can't think about anything else and can't enjoy my life. Utterly convinced of breast cancer. STILL!!

I'm in such a bad place :(

chickpea
29-10-14, 19:28
Remind yourself that a few weeks ago, you were convinced you had bowel cancer or similar.
What is more likely is that you have health anxiety - is that scarier than breast cancer?
When you don't know something for certain, better to live in a fool's paradise than a fool's he'll - treat the HA and I'm certain the though of breast cancer will go.x

Mrschurchill
29-10-14, 19:37
I know Chickpea. The worst part is I know full well I suffer from HA. My wee devil on my shoulder is trying so hard to convince me otherwise. The pain is intense and very frightening :( worse today than usual.

Siiiiiggghhhhhh x

KLP
29-10-14, 22:44
My doctor has had breast cancer and said that breast cancer isn't painful lump. She's fine. X

Mrschurchill
30-10-14, 08:50
I've read a lot of breast cancer stories where there is pain involved. Scarily similar pain to mine, which I've experienced now for 18 months. X

missleelee6982
03-11-14, 10:02
hi mrs churchhill x breast pain now where do i start lol x last week i had a really bad cold got over that, went to the doctors as i had pain in my shoulder thanks to mr google thought i had something really bad x chest was fine x well the next day woke up to what felt like was a hot knife going through my right breast , then pain down the side of my ribs to x well mr google helped loads NOT ! put up with it till Friday then was scared stiff so i called the doctor, his words to me was stress can cause this also can having a cold , bad fitting bra , just being run down , the more we prod the worse the pain will be , as we are causing brusing, if you have been to the doctors and they have said your fine i really would not worry hun x

julia22
03-11-14, 10:11
My mum had breast cancer and they got it early and she is now cancer free. I am checked by the doctor every 12 months and have a Mammogram and Ultrasound every 2 years i was constantly worried about this but the doctor says im OK in that department.
try not to worry I know its easier said than done as I now have fears I have cancer somewhere else. But if the doctor has checked you try not to worry. xx