PDA

View Full Version : Sore tingly prickly legs - driving me crazy

IrishLondon
29-10-14, 21:44
Hello everyone,

I'm back :( It seems when I conquer one symptom and i'm getting on with life another comes along and hits me.

This time my legs feel like they are on fire - prickly and tingly and sometimes feeling electric shocks in them. It's driving me mad, it's there all the time but worse when i'm not busy or distracted. I'm finding it very hard to sleep.

Has anyone had experience of similar symptoms?

Thanks again everyone
Ryan

sleeplessinmo
30-10-14, 03:22
I am having and tingly feeling in just my right leg, and it started yesterday...definitely driving me crazy with worry!

IrishLondon
30-10-14, 18:32
I've been on sertraline for 6 months and was doing well. Does anyone think this could be a side effect of the medication even after 6 months?

joseph21183e
05-11-14, 14:58
Hi yes I get this on my lags, arms,back, chest it's not so bad if I'm working Or doing something but it's more when I watching TV it hurts more when I'm sitting almost like it reacts to pressure. it was very uncomfortable at first it stared 3 years ago but it will go away as mine did but when you get yourself worked up over it that's when it comes back bad again. It's a pain in the bum I take amatriptaline at night 75 mg and it works well it get me to sleep sorry your going though this horrible feeling hope you get better soon, I thought I was the only one out there feeling this strange sensation keep yourself busy read books play game go out try to not think about it I spend my spare time breeding roller pigeons it keeps my mind of it lol ☺☺