PDA

View Full Version : More red blood when wiping. Grrrr

puzzledlass
30-10-14, 05:34
It happened again. After a month without it happened again. scared.

nomorepanic
30-10-14, 12:52
Have you been examined yet I can't remember.

.Poppy.
30-10-14, 14:58
Not to be gross, but as long as you're not gushing blood from down there you're fine.

There are a lot of blood vessels in that area, and when you strain to go to the bathroom they can bleed. It may not even feel like you're straining too much and yet, there it is.

It happens to me a lot. Try to move past this. Sending you good thoughts.

eeesh
30-10-14, 18:59
Happens to me almost every time.

Honestly not an issue, unless you can see it in the stools.

Also the brighter it is the better.

Don't concern yourself with this. I'm sure you could manufacture many more symptoms of greater severity!

heavythinker
30-10-14, 19:07
I have it every now and then spoke to my gp he said it wasn't anything to worry about

puzzledlass
30-10-14, 19:14
I wasn't examined because I can't afford to be!

Fishmanpa
30-10-14, 19:52
I wasn't examined because I can't afford to be!

I thought you had bloods and FOBT just a couple of weeks ago, they were all clear, the bleeding was attributed to hemorrhoids/fissures and your doctor was not concerned.

Positive thoughts

Mrschurchill
30-10-14, 20:41
I was the same just a few weeks ago and remember saying I was 99% sure I had bowel cancer.... I paid £200 for a private sigmoidoscopy to be told what I was told in my GP appointment... Piles!! I saw a private GI doctor who told me they are rarely worried when it's bright red and on the toilet player. It's soooo common also, I don't think I know one person who HASN'T experienced this! Trust your doctor (I should take my own advice!!) x

puzzledlass
02-11-14, 02:19
I went poos today and there were red bits in it. Scared is blood :(

wnsos
02-11-14, 10:04
I know it's hard to accept but you have to stop reassurance seeking and then furtherly ignoring people helping. I'm just like you and we have the same worries but trust me, you need to tackle the anxiety above everything or it'll just continue to make your life really awful.

I reckon doctors don't want to do tests they seem unnecessary (colonoscopy etc) because they're not worried for one and for two, they really don't want to help perpetuate our cycles. You've had FOBTs and blood tests that were normal. Concentrate on that word, and tame your anxiety.

Like I said, I know it's difficult. I worry a lot too still. I try not to check the tissue/feces every time I go cause I never ever used to look and I was looking all the time. Try and trust your docs.