PDA

View Full Version : Night sweats

lb76696
30-10-14, 09:04
I have these swollen glands in my neck for two months now. Last night I woke up with a really sweaty/clammy face and hands. This has never happened to me before. I know this isn't classified as a night sweat but I fear it signifies they're starting. Does anyone else ever wake up to find themselves sweaty like this? It's making me have thoughts I really don't want.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

I keep thinking what if I woke up admits the proper night sweat and it stopped it

Mindknot
30-10-14, 10:31
Yep, I've been having much the same, usually around my neck, under my hair - it's probably just overheating in bed. I also have glands up at the mo in my neck, the lymph system is closely connected to your skin & sweat, so it's probably just some way that your body attempts to get rid of an infection.

It's fairly unlikely that we both have the unspeakable now isn't it? And that we'd both be on this forum, with the same symptoms. So must be an anxiety thing :)

Hmm, have a look at this, it sort of helps... http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/swollen-lymph-nodes